Blog Here?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chicagoans Rule American Idol & Biggest Loser Finales

Mike takes home the Biggest Loser crown. My jaws literally dropped when Mike came on stage.  He had a long journey and a hard one at that.  Plus he's a Chicago boy...so that's a plus.I wanted him to win over Ashley and Daris, but not over Koli. Sadly Koli wasn't voted into the top 3, but Koli (pictured below) did take home to $100,000 "at home" prize.  Sidenote: Was anyone feeling Koli's Kayne West inspired outfit?

------------------------------------------
One of my good friends and I decided to walk/run the trails downtown last night (to get away from the boredom of the gym that I've been experiencing lately), so I had to DVR Idol last night.  When I returned home I fast forward through all the performances (which I'll go back and watch today) to see who won.  I was so glad to hear Lee's name called.  It was a well deserved win (I honestly feel Crystal's antics and bad attitude ruined her chances), but anyway!!!! GO LEE.  When he performed his final song you could see the excitement in his eyes...Congrats!!!!

Chicagoans run this........"Obama Included" LOL

Updated to say: Biggest Loser trainer: BOB will be in Chicago at Navy Pier June 6th, 2010 @  noon.  See you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment