Blog Here?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Talent Everywhere We Go 5/3/10


I  know I'm late with this post, but here it goes.  "Talent Everywhere We Go" took place at Reggies Rock Club on Monday night.  I arrived late, but still able to make my way up to the front of the packed (standing room only) crowd. I love a LIVE band, makes me enjoy the music so much more.  The artist line up was CRAAZZYY!! Some artist I knew, and some I was hearing for the first time.  But I enjoyed everybody, and I was a little into it at times that I forgot to take pics of a few artists (so if your picture isn't here, don't be mad at me).  I love when I attend events and people are supportive of one another, people aren't arguing, shoving and fighting.  People can just enjoy the moment.. Shout out to @MarcusChavers, @Janaeskii, Terrell (@Dynaukn),  Nycee (@MusicGenie), Juan (@Leonestudios) and @TammiNicole, who I enjoyed the music and laughs with that night. Performers included P1, 3tre, Lid Law, Precise, Crucial Conflict (who almost hit me in the head with the mic) Mikkey Halsted (who put on a great performance), Omen, Mike Runnels, OCS (caught me off guard when he jumped off stage, cause I was standing right where he leaped form) But I was more shocked by the chick who jumped in front of him cause a camera was in his face..but anyway, I need a copy of that song. There were many other performers but after two days my memory is a little fuzzy. Sorry!

Derek "Pretty Boy" Dow --The host with the most lol.



P1 The winner of the $500 cash prize. CONGRATS!


Sidenote: Who is this dude? and why was he dancing like that? LOL, but i was entertained.



Artist images: from me
My image is from Nycee

Updated to say:  The guy pictured above name is Sherm, visit him at shermradio.com and you can also follow him on twitter.  Also, if you have any pics of the artists I missed, please feel free to e-mail them to me. nakiacokely@hotmail.com

Also, after we left Reggies Rock Club, friends and I were just outside talking when we saw this.  For some reason it made me smile :)
           

0 comments:

Post a Comment