Blog Here?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

To all the wonderful mothers in the world.  Our family decided to celebrate yesterday and go out to Red Lobster.  It was crowded, but not as crowded as restaurants are on Mothers Day.  Dining with my family was fun and sweet, but after dinner I attended my friend's house. Old friends, good music, lots of food and cakes (which i didn't eat, because I was still full from dinner), but trust me, all the food looked good (chicken, catfish, greens, spaghetti, etc).  Then we decided to play spades.  Anyone who knows me, knows I'm the queen of spades... yeah QUEEN!.  But I ended up losing to my friend who can't even play spades..lol. When it was time to bid, she wouldn't even look at her hand and she'll just be like... "I got 6" *died*.  To make it even worse, she always had a whip.  I couldn't get a good hand to save my life, but I guess that just happens sometime. Overall I had a great day, even though i'm not a mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment