Blog Here?

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's a Boy!!!!!!!!!!!


On Monday my friend gave birth to her second child.  When we first arrived at the hospital, my friends and I rushed to see the baby.  Since the baby was in the middle of taking a hearing test, we had to view him through the window. He looked so cute.....and long.  Since his mom is over 6 feet, you know her offspring is destined to be long legged.  Seeing a new born brings on all kinds of emotions. Especially for someone like me who doesn't have kids.  "Aww.. the baby is so cute."  "Aww.... makes me want to have a baby" etc.  Then my friends and I walked back to my friends hospital room and they (who are mothers) begin to talk about dilating, blood clots, going into shock, ripping, and stitching and my mind completely changes (well for the moment).


Image borrowed from Google Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment