Blog Here?

Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Time To Eat........

I've been trying to eat healthy for the past couple weeks.  I stop drinking pop, started exercising, and I've lost 8 pounds so far.  I've been doing really good, until my friends call me yesterday and convinced me to go to Giordano's and that one piece of pizza wouldn't kill me.  So I gave in. For those who aren't from Chicago Giordanos is the home of the best stuffed crust pizza EVER, it's good, but it will definitely make you fat..lol.  We get there, I order a water with lemon while my friends indulge with Sprite and Root Beer.  As they tease me about how much water sucks, I just have to take it and know that I'm kicking pop to the curb for a good reason.  One friend went to the extreme and said that he would rather drink sugar milk than water.  When the pizza came I ate one slice of heaven, followed by a second slice of regret. SMH... Guess I have to do some extra exercise sessions
Image from giordanos.com

2 comments:

Zack Raspberry said...

That's alright, Kia. Dr. Ian Smith has told the folks on Celebrity Fit Club that it's alright to cheat a little bit. Just keep to your new routine and then "reward" yourself with an unhealthy snack every once in a while. I'm praying for you, so that you stay encouraged and LOSE WEIGHT, while I still struggle to GAIN WEIGHT. May we both do well from opposite sides of the weight struggle. ;)

Admin said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement. Good luck to you. I gained weight by eating a lot of white rice (one of my favs) Good luck to you!

Post a Comment